I. safety production management requirements
(1) enterprises must strictly abide by the law of the People's Republic of China on safe production, and accept and actively cooperate with the supervision and management of the company by tianjin binang electroplating enterprise management co., LTD.
(2) the heating device of all enterprise production lines shall be heated by steam. The steam shall be provided by the base and shall not be heated in other ways.
(3) each enterprise should be equipped with at least one holds experienced electrician electrical operation certificate, professional electrician subject to national relevant unit training and effective working certificate, ensure enterprise all electrical facilities installation no safe hidden trouble.
(4) the enterprise according to the dosage of the factory itself to set up the appropriate dosage of area and capacity is not more than 3 independent three acid, chemical raw materials warehouse, set the ventilation facilities and treated with corresponding exhaust tower, all classes acid and alkali solution may not be placed in the warehouse, warehouse personnel management.
(5) enterprises should establish and improve emergency rescue plan, carry out emergency drill regularly, strengthen security risk prevention and control, and improve the emergency rescue capability.
(6) enterprise buffer tank area should be in accordance with the requirements to build insulated building base, and make the buffer tank and pipeline anti-freezing measures, locked and unified by the personnel management, insulated building as soon as the damage should be timely maintenance.
(7) the pipeline of oil injection enterprises should be cleaned regularly to prevent dust and oil pollution from overthickening.
(8) enterprise shall, in accordance with the requirements of base unified in the workplace and work post set up safety rules and regulations, safe production, occupational health, safety warning labels, safety told card, safety operation procedures such as system identification card, it is strictly prohibited to enterprise set told even hide.
(9) enterprises shall build standardized safety production and standardize production management.
2. Management requirements of hazardous materials
Enterprises shall strictly abide by the government's provisions concerning the purchase, use and storage of dangerous chemicals, and accept and cooperate with the management supervision of the base. Cyanide implements the unified management mode of the base. After cyanide enters the base, it receives the whole process of supervision by tianjin port electroplating enterprise management co., LTD., which is purchased, stored, distributed and supervised by the company.
Enterprises must strictly abide by the government's provisions concerning the purchase, use and storage of dangerous chemicals:
(1) enterprises can not purchase or use cyanide through other channels.
(2) enterprises cannot borrow, transfer, store or transport cyanide, and apply for filing with the public security organ after the base agrees.
(3) enterprises shall not dispose of the hazardous waste containing cyanide, and shall be uniformly returned to the qualified units for recycling.
(4) the enterprise shall install monitoring video in the use of cyanide, and the cylinder head shall be locked with the cyanide cylinder.
(5) the enterprises should formulate really feasible dangerous chemical drug poisoning prevention and treatment of emergency plans, equipped with specialized emergency medicine and the knowledge of first aid officials (respectively, public security and safety department is responsible for training and certification), emergency plans and the base should plan with implementation.
(6) the acid substance of the enterprise should keep the safe distance from cyanide and take the isolation measures to prevent the mixing of cyanide and acid.
(7) the enterprise shall set up the fitting room, shower room and laundry room. The employees engaged in hazardous chemicals shall be protected by personal protection and shall be flushed after work, and the clothes shall not be removed from the factory.
(8) the enterprise should develop the cyanide safety management scheme, the cyanide collection management process and the treatment of cyanide waste liquid and waste treatment.
(9) when cyanide is used, the dissolved in the plating tank shall be added in a timely manner.
(10) the enterprise shall set up the eye washer within the cyanide zone (15m).
3.Occupational health requirements
The enterprises must strictly abide by the law of the People's Republic of China on the prevention and control of occupational diseases, and accept and cooperate with the management and supervision of the tianjin waterfront electroplating enterprise management co., LTD in accordance with the requirements of the law.
(1) employees should wear labor protection and protective equipment when working. Labor protection products mainly include mask (activated carbon, anti-acid gas, anti-gas), eye mask, gloves, apron, rain shoes, eye washer, acid and alkali resistant clothing, etc.
(2) enterprises shall be equipped with a special drinking water tank in the enterprise to achieve one person one cabinet lock.
(3) enterprises that enter the park shall not eat or sleep in the production enterprises, and shall not bring any food into the production area, and shall not cook, drink or smoke in the enterprise.
4. Fire management requirements
Enterprises must strictly abide by the "hereby of the People's Republic of China" and "the state organs, public organizations, enterprises and institutions, the regulations on fire control safety, earnestly implement the relevant provisions, accept and cooperate with tianjin coastal port management and supervision of electroplating enterprise management co., LTD.
(1) the enterprise shall, in accordance with relevant provisions of the fire control management for the enterprise with sufficient fire extinguishers and emergency equipment, production enterprise shall set up emergency exits, and set in the corresponding area fire doors and Windows, conform to the requirements of the fire channel, to ensure that fire safety.
(2) regular fire protection knowledge training for employees to master basic fire fighting and escape knowledge.
(3) enterprises shall ensure that fire control channels, evacuation channels and safe exits are unimpeded, and any obstructions that affect evacuation are strictly prohibited, such as the use of evacuation routes or the installation of fences on safe exits or exits.
(4) enterprise fire safety evacuation marks shall be set up in accordance with the provisions of the state and emergency lighting facilities, to keep fire doors, fire shutter, fire evacuation instructions signs, emergency lighting, fire control facilities such as the mechanical smoke exhaust air supply is in normal state, and maintain regular, during production or work is prohibited from exit locked or indication to fire safety evacuation shelter or cover.
(5) enterprises shall set up good ventilation facilities and fire marks, and the gas and electrical equipment shall be prohibited from storing inflammable and explosive dangerous goods or using open fire.
(6) inflammable and explosive goods shall be stored in the warehouse that meets the design requirements and equipped with fire fighting equipment. Inflammable and explosive dangerous goods should be checked by the inspection department before entering the warehouse.
(7) it is forbidden to set off fireworks and firecrackers inside the base.
(8) it is forbidden to use fire control facilities and enable fire control water without authorization.
5. Security management requirements
(1) base is equipped with security team to maintain the security of the normal order in the base, the enterprise shall be equipped with security forces responsible for campus security, unified standards, and equipped with at least one with the base channel intercom to match the base on duty patrol inspection.
(2) when the enterprise is not in production, two or more full-time personnel shall be placed on duty, and the list of security personnel shall be submitted to the base.
(3) prohibit enterprise personnel from fighting or drinking alcohol in the base, and prohibit personnel carrying inflammable explosive or other dangerous goods into the base.
The above safe production management rules, if any enterprise violates, the base will be punished according to "enterprise safe production, environmental management pay penalty penalty".